Thursday, July 29, 2010

Karaoke DVD Library Series Volume 6 with 150 songs

.............................Click on photo to enlarge:

Brand new DVD Karaoke Library Series Volume 6 with 150 songs of hits overload


Brand new Karaoke Library Series Volume 6 with 150 songs of hits overload featuring Low, Bleeding love, Touch my Body, No air, Umbrella, Clumsy, Go on Girl, Beautiful Girls, Don't stop the music, shut up and drive,smack that,feels like tonight, realize, when u look me in the eyes, lips of an angel, jenny, welcome to the black parade, you're beautiful, the time of my life, way back into love.
This item is a great thing to buy as a gift in any occasions.

With u
Love in this club
No air
Apologize
Tattoo
Hate that i love u
Rehab
Me love
Don't matter
Like you'll never see me again
girl
Crying out of me
I remember
Shut up and drive
Big girls don't cry
No one
Unfaithful
Smack that
Irreplaceable
Sos rescue me
Me and u
My humps
Sway
Say it right
naughty girl
Ferociousness
Shut up
How to touch a girl
Check on it
Don't punk with my heart
Shtick with u
Deja vu
Lets get it started
Dont cha
If i ain't got u
Too little too late
Crazy in love
Pon de replay
Karma
Where is the love
Ring the alarm
My bloo
Feels like tonight
Love song
Stop and stare
When u look me in the eyes
Wont go home without u
Over u
When im gone
Teenagers
Rockstar
Shadow of the day
Empty
Whatever it takes
These hard times
Love hurts
When ure gone
Bubbly
Hehy there delilah
Ill be waiting
How far we've come
Our time now
Home
Lips of an angel
Jenny
Unwell
It ends up tonight
Baby i love your way
Don.t tell me
lonely no more
perfect
Sunday morning
Far away
Wake me up when September ends
Im with u
She will be loved
and many many more